FIND VULNERABILITIES IN YOUR SYSTEMS BEFORE HACKERS DO
A security breach can lead to revenue loss, ill will, and even theft of personal data. Be proactive and let Complior scan for vulnerabilities. An effective Vulnerability Scan will locate any security risks in your domain before a threat finds them.
WHAT IS A VULNERABILITY SCAN?
A Vulnerability Scan scans a network for security weaknesses, also known as vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities are then listed in a report, and ranked by degree of severity. Complior offers scanning services to help you identify potential weaknesses.
- Our software goes through the IP addresses and detects vulnerabilities
- We provide internal and external vulnerability scan services – we scan both private and public IP addresses.
- We produce a report. In the report, the vulnerabilities are ranked according to severity
- The report is sent to you as an encrypted file
- We specify actions and measures to solve the vulnerabilities
THE MANY BENEFITS OF VULNERABILITY SCANS
For companies who have to comply with PCI DSS (requirement 11.2), vulnerability scans are a requirement. These companies must conduct scans on a quarterly basis. However, all organizations can benefit from conducting vulnerability scans.
- Quick and easy way to give your organization a clear picture of how security looks in your systems and what you need to do to increase security.
- A vulnerability scan can also identify the systems that need to be patched or updated.
- Cost effective since you only pay for the service
Our scanning services mean that your organization can have a proactive approach to security, as we help our clients pinpoint flaws and exploits in their systems before anyone else does.